Shabri Lakhani, founder of SalesWorks, joins Tom this week to tackle the topic that makes every sales leader weak in the knees – Cold Calling. This episode is chock full of tips about how to make a good impression early and how embracing your mistakes can actually help you build rapport.
“Be human and differentiate yourself.” – Shabri Lakhani
Listen below to the entire podcast episode or on Apple Podcasts here.
In this episode, get Shabri’s take on:
- How cold calling is relevant to the modern seller
- The importance of confidence in cold calling
- How to adapt your mindset for more successful calls
- Learning the difference between personalization and relevance
- Why making a good impression on an early call matters