Ollie Sharpe, Salesloft’s VP of Revenue for EMEA, recently spoke at our Virtual Summit for Sales Leaders on “Overcoming Fear, Anxiety, and Depression in Sales.” As he puts it, “mental health can feel like a difficult topic to discuss in the fast-paced and quota-driven world that many of us live in,” so he demonstrates how and why to start that conversation.
Ollie mentioned multiple books that he’s found helpful or insightful on this topic, and we’ve included the full list below so you can find inspiration in these as well.
And if you missed Ollie’s session, catch the recording here. He includes practical models to improve mental health at the individual and team level, and the improved performance this will generate for your company!
- The Game Plan: Your Guide to Mental Toughness at Work – Steve Bull
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Perform and Personal Renewal – Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
- The Happiness Advantage – The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology that Fuel Success and Performance at Work – Shawn Achor
- Legacy – James Kerr
- The Chimp Paradox: The Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness – Dr Steve Peters
- Black Box Thinking: Marginal Gains and the Secrets of High Performance – Matthew Syed
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking – Susan Cain