Welcome to pumpkin spice everything season – which is a thing, whether you like it or hate it or feel very agnostic about it (like I do) – and the regularly scheduled announcement of innovations from your favorite sales engagement platform.
What do I need to know?
Here are two tips to help you navigate this announcement.
- Features with ** next to them require configuration by your team’s Salesloft Admin.
- Watch our webinar that walks through the update and ask questions in the Q&A Forum.
Equip Front-Line Sales Managers to EXCEED
For customers with access to Deals, these new Deals Summary features are sure to delight front-line managers with:
- More accurate forecasting with the Deals Summary frontline manager view
- Early ID of at-risk deals with Deals Summary heatmaps
- Better, focused pipeline reviews with Deals Summary details
Conversations | Zoom Integration**: (Keep an eye out!) Simplify how Salesloft captures Zoom calls without the bot. Conversation Intelligence leverages Zoom to capture meetings and provides more control into the meeting owner’s hands. Automatically record scheduled meetings as well as pause and resume recordings using Zoom controls.
Conversations Saved Filters: Focus your view of captured conversations to surface the calls and meetings that matter most. Save filtered views to quickly identify trends and coaching opportunities.
Longer Clips: Not every moment of every conversation delivers equal value. With Conversation Intelligence from Salesloft, users can easily create clips that can be easily shared with internal and external stakeholders. With no limits on clip length, you are able to snip and clip your captured calls and meetings however you need.
Dialer Everywhere: Simplify your inbound and outbound call workflows by using the Dialer Extension just as you do when making calls in-app. The Dialer Extension you use to make calls outside of Salesloft now has the same functionality as the in-app Dialer.
Lofting Google Calendar Invites: Enjoy more complete reporting. Track every customer meeting in Salesloft and enable additional event analysis when combined with Conversations.
Service Accounts for Exchange**: Gain more control over how Salesloft integrates with your teams’ Exchange services. Admins can leverage an EWS service account when connecting Salesloft to team members’ email inbox and calendar, without storing individual user credentials.
CRM Mirroring | Recognizing Salesforce Deletions**: Delete it once. Easily and automatically mirror your Salesloft person, account, and opportunities records after a deletion in Salesforce. Once enabled, your Salesloft instance recognizes any new deletions that occur in your connected Salesforce instance.
Assign and Reassign Tasks**: (Coming soon!) Establish clear ownership and manage change. Assign Tasks to your reps to facilitate one-off activities. You can also Reassign Tasks to other reps when People and Account ownership changes from one rep to another.
And check out our new integration partners!
- Lusha: Enriches your content by enabling you to add business information, such as contact information, positions, and company information to Salesloft. Use our extension to contact your leads directly by integrating your email account.
- Postal.io: A direct mail platform that leverages machine learning to automate and optimize the creation, delivery, and reporting of personalized physical assets in the sales process. Execute Postal activities directly in your Cadence steps.
Additional product enhancements:
- New Metrics: Effectiveness in Cadence Report and Calls Dialed
- Assign on Import: Assign account owners during list import using CSV fields
- User Management Search Bar: Quickly find the user you need to update.
- User Permissions | People: Separate Manage and Delete People permissions
- Conversation Intelligence | Public Domains: Recognize generic email addresses (e.g. gmail) as external and records the meeting
We strongly recommend you consult the Knowledge Base articles linked above. If you need more assistance, watch our on-demand webinar for a detailed overview with Q&A available in our User Forum. Also, free to reach out to [email protected] for more information—we’re here to help!