Salesloft professional services are here to strengthen, streamline, and accelerate the success that the Salesloft platform enables. Whether you’re looking for ways to increase the impact of Salesloft at your organization, or to course-correct something that you can see heading down an unexpected path, we have options for you.
If you ever find yourself asking these types of “now what,” “is this right,” or “what do others do” questions, it might be time for a chat with the professional services team at Salesloft:
- Role change. What do I do now that our Salesloft champion or admin has changed roles?
- Optimizing Salesloft. Am I leveraging everything in Salesloft that I should be?
- More training. How can I get more training, either remote or onsite?
- Configuration. Is my Salesforce set up right for Salesloft, and vice versa?
- Best practices. What are the latest and greatest features, use cases, and best practices?
- Adoption. We know Salesloft is great, we invested in it, and now that we’ve rolled it out, how can we make sure our team has everything they need to be efficient users?
We are sales experts selling to sales teams, living and breathing sales strategy and best practices. We couldn’t be more excited to share this with you. Here is our current menu of professional services:
- Onboarding Refresh. Virtual implementation refresh for customers expanding their user base.
- Onsite Workshops. Hands-on, onsite workshops on a variety of topics aimed at driving greater adoption.
- Admin on Demand. Existing or newly onboarded customers in need of Salesforce customization for optimized Salesloft support.
- Data Science Services. Actionable recommendations for cadence tweaks against data science findings and other industry analysis.
- Migration Services. Migration of automation rules and cadences from another platform.
- Utilization Audit. Utilization review of Salesloft bundled with recommendations.
- Mastery Clinic. Full-day immersive workshop covering top sales strategies, best practices for optimizing Salesloft, top feature releases, hands-on training with our Salesloft masters – and so much more.
If anything above strikes a chord with you, be sure to let us know. It would be an honor and a privilege to work alongside you and your team to create something even more amazing than what you already have in place.
We are grateful to have you here with us on this journey, and we hope you feel the #saleslove with this announcement. We are always excited to hear your feedback, so if you have any questions please visit our Professional Services page and fill in the form if you are interested in a consultation.