Smooth as silk. Smooth as glass. Smooth as butter. Smooth as your Connect for Salesforce email workflow…
While the last item in the list doesn’t have the same ring to it, it certainly has more meaning for your work day. And that’s why Salesloft’s recent enhancements to Connect for Salesforce focus on bringing you a smoother, more efficient email workflow.
With this new release, from Salesforce you can now:
- Enter once, update everywhere. Update missing email addresses while building Salesloft emails in Salesforce while automatically updating both the Salesloft and Saleforce records.
- Edit all, then send. Edit Salesloft emails in “draft” mode, and then send them all at once.
- Build now, schedule for later. Craft your messaging and schedule the Salesloft emails to send later, in a set amount of time or at your preferred, manually entered date & time.
Haven’t yet tried Connect for Salesforce? Keep reading to learn more.
About Connect for Salesforce
No more switching between tabs or navigating between platforms. By bringing Salesloft into Salesforce, the focus, speed, and accuracy that Salesloft is known for now lives where you work. Connect for Salesforce delivers the features and functionality you love about Salesloft directly to Salesforce. From Salesforce, you can:
- send Salesloft emails
- make calls with the Salesloft dialer
- add people to, remove people from, and execute Salesloft cadence steps
- update Salesloft contacts from Salesforce
- automatically track and log activities in Salesloft and Salesforce
Whether you spend most of your time in Salesforce, or split your time between Salesloft and Salesforce, Connect for Salesforce also allows you to interact with Salesloft data and Salesloft cadence directly from Salesforce. Do all of your work where you are, never leaving your Salesforce tab unless you choose to!
If you already have the Salesloft Chrome Extension, access to this enhancement to Connect for Salesforce is only a browser refresh away. If you don’t yet have the extension, click here to install it.
We are grateful to have you here with us on this journey, and we hope you feel the Salesloft Love with this product announcement, our past product announcements, and the ones that are just around the corner. We are always excited to hear your feedback, so if you have any questions please check out the Knowledgebase, or contact [email protected].